The Respiratory Administrator
The Respiratory Administrator is a companion program that helps educators manage the Respiratory Self-Evaluation Software Programs – and best of all – it is available FREE with your Respiratory Self-Evaluation Software Program purchase. The Respiratory Administrator is easy to install and easy to use!
The Respiratory Administrator contains five primary sections:
- Students: Add, Edit, Delete, Set Login Names & Login Passwords - Add / edit / delete students and set each student's Login Name and Login Password.
- Assignments: By Student or by Program - Assign one or more programs to an individual student, or assign one or more students to an individual program. Note: students must be added to the database (see Set Login Names and Login Passwords) before assigning a program to a student. Once the student has completed the assigned program, the program is removed from the student's assigned program list. If you want the student to be able to access the program again, you must run The Respiratory Administrator and re-assign the student to the particular program. If using Login Names and Login Passwords, you should also set assigned programs to Locked Mode (see Set Program Security).
- View Score Reports: By Student, By Program, or By All Reports - View a record of each and every student who has accessed the self-evaluation software programs. If the student received a score report, the complete score report that the student received is shown. If the student exited the program before receiving a score report, a record of the time, date, student name, and the statement that the student viewed the questions of the program but exited before receiving a score report is shown.
- Maintenance: Backup Database or Purge Old Reports - This feature allows you to make a backup copy of The Respiratory Administrator's database file or to restore a backed up copy, as well as the ability to delete student score records that are outdated and no longer needed.
- Programs: Set Security, Password, Teach/Test, Timed/Untimed
- Set Security - This feature allows you to set a self-evaluation program to either Locked mode or Open Enrollment mode. Locked mode - anyone accessing the program must have a valid Login Name and Login Password and be assigned to the program. Open Enrollment - anyone may access the program.
- Set Password - This feature allows you to set your own customized password for each self-evaluation program. This feature is optional. If you don’t set a password, the program will not ask for a password upon entry into the program. If you choose to set a password, the program will request the password upon entry into the program. If the program is password protected, no one may access the program without knowing the correct password.
- Set Teach/Test - This feature allows you to choose whether you want your students to view their answers and compare them with the correct answers, and to view the rationale for the correct answers. Each self-evaluation software program can be individually set to either the teach mode or test mode.
- Set Timed/Untimed - This feature allows you to set a program to timed mode (3 hours for the SE-TMC programs, 4 hours for the SE-CSE programs, 15 minutes for the individual simulation programs) or untimed mode (no time limit).
The Respiratory Administrator is password protected. You may change the password at any time by choosing "change the Respiratory Administrator password" from the Main Menu.
Note: The Respiratory Software Programs are for institutional purchase only.
Copyright © 1995 - 2020, C&S Solutions. All rights reserved.
All software is copyright and protected under U.S. Copyright Law. Text, graphics, animations, audio, and video content of each software program may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system, without specific permission in writing from C&S Solutions.