Self-Evaluation Clinical Simulation Examination I|
Self-Evaluation Clinical Simulation Examination II
Self-Evaluation Clinical Simulation Examination III
- The Self-Evaluation Clinical Simulation Examinations feature the following:
- Format closely follows the actual credentialing examination in length and difficulty (20 scored simulations plus 2 pretest simulations).
- Each Self-Evaluation Clinical Simulation Examination contains the following content:
7 Chronic Airways Disease Sims
1 Trauma Sim
2 Cardiovascular Sims
1 Neurological/Neuromuscular Sim
5 Adult Medical/Surgical Sims
2 Pediatric Sims
2 Neonatal Sims
2 Any of the above Sims
- The program automatically moves the user through each clinical simulation until all 22 clinical simulations have been completed.
- New for 2020 – Simulations are presented in a random order and the responses are presented in a random order.
- New for 2020 – Each Self-Evaluation Clinical Simulation Examination may be set for timed mode (4 hours) or untimed mode (no time limit).
- The score report section is fashioned in a similar manner as the actual credentialing examination and presents the IG score, DM score, and IG + DM score. Additionally, the total, proficiency, efficiency, errors of omission, errors of commission, and overall competence scores are reported.
- After the user has seen his/her score, he/she will have the opportunity to print the score report and (if the educator has set the program to teach mode) to go back through each simulation to view the correct responses and compare them to his or her responses.
- While viewing responses, the user is provided an explanation that identifies the rationale behind the correct response(s).
- Use the Respiratory Administrator to set teach/test mode, timed/untimed mode, passwords, student assignments, and view users' scores.
Note: The Respiratory Software Programs are for institutional purchase only.
Copyright © 1995 - 2020, C&S Solutions. All rights reserved.
All software is copyright and protected under U.S. Copyright Law. Text, graphics, animations, audio, and video content of each software program may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system, without specific permission in writing from C&S Solutions.